Through Unified Communications, businesses can integrate real-time with non-real-time communication services to connect people, information and teams to facilitate comprehensive collaboration. Instant messaging, presence information, voice (including IP telephony), mobility features (including extension mobility and single number reach), audio, web and videoconferencing are all possible with our Unified Communications solutions.
With Trinity’s Unified Communications, your organization can:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors and customers with the information and expertise you need.
- Access and share video on your desktop, on the road and on-demand as easily as you make a phone call.
- Facilitate better interactions by dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups and teams.
- Extend the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere.
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes.
- Stimulate innovation by improving the communication and collaboration process.