Conference & Huddle Rooms
Huddle rooms, or small meeting areas, are one of the fastest growing trends in today’s “open office” environments. Instead of using one large conference room, companies are opting for several smaller meeting spaces with videoconferencing capability, wireless connectivity, bring-your-own-device (BYOD) content sharing and more. Let Trinity Video design, engineer and install an audio/visual solution for your small breakout spaces.
Most conference and huddle rooms include:
- Wall-Mount HD Display, which saves on space and provides high definition graphics for sharing presentations and videoconferencing.
- Connectivity Inputs, which enable all users to share information from any device using HDMI, DVI, VGA and more.
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) Camera and Microphone, which allow for better communication with people outside of the room.
- Wired or Wireless Setup, which allows for customized collaboration with plug-and-play or wireless streaming devices.
- Smartboards or Whiteboards, which serve as excellent tools for setting priorities, capturing information and facilitating brainstorming sessions.
- Sound Masking, which minimizes distracting noises and helps to maintain a level of privacy inside the space.
- Room Scheduling System, a web-based scheduling system that helps connect workers to meeting spaces.
- Video/Audio Conferencing, which connects companies with clients or a dispersed workforce anytime, anywhere, and with secure audio and videoconferencing.