Security & Surveillance Analytics
The use of video for security and surveillance has advanced beyond basic security functions to include a multitude of features that can assist with critical items such as wrong-way direction, loitering, automated PTZ control, speed of movement, size of targets and more for accurate detection and real-time monitoring.
These features include:
- Real-time alerts for predefined behaviors of people, vehicles and objects.
- The ability to index alerts and other activities across every camera and sensor.
- The ability to index a wide variety of attributes about each and every event.
- The processing of millions of events to create an index that can be searched, analyzed and sorted in seconds.
- Customization of dynamic behavior analysis based on user-defined criteria or new-threat models.